New Book based on the Deepening Submission class! After teaching this class around the U.S. I made a workbook for you to use at home to deepen your submission. You can use the book on your own, in conjunction with a dominant type or as a group project with other people exploring submission.
The book is now available! $5.99 eBook on Amazon.com and $19.99 for the hard copy (at Amazon and other retailers)
The Big Workbook for Submissives, Rebecca Blanton. 2017.
If you want a signed copy, email me at RebeccaEBlanton (at) yahoo (dot) com. Put “Submissive Book” in the subject line.
I will arrange to ship it to you.
I take PayPal, Zelle, and Square payments.
Exercises not in the book are included below:
Submission takes practice and focus. There are many ways to deepen submission: Meditation, journaling, discussions, exercises. Below are a few techniques and tools to deepen your submission.
Below are 14 writing prompts about submission. I suggest setting time aside regularly to write about your journey. It may be a narrative, bullet points, brain storming, clustering or other form of writing. There is no specific “right” way to do this.
I suggest you do these along with a friend or a sub support group and talk about your answers as everyone’s journey is a bit different. You may also want to consider chatting with your D-type about your answers to help both of you grow your submission.
- What drew me toward submission?
- What is the greatest pleasure I experience from submission?
- What part of submission frightens me?
- What type of submissive do I want to be? (Is this different than your current form of submission?)
- Do I have a fantasy D-type?
- How to you show submission outside of a play scene or sex?
- List the things that are absolutely critical in any romantic relationship for you.
- When do you feel lovable?
- Sit or stand naked in front of a mirror. Look at yourself for at least a minute. What do you see?
- How do you think you d-types see you?
- What are the most attractive attributes I see in other submissives I admire?
- How do I tell if I am being submissive or a doormat?
- What aspects of my life do I need some autonomy over to be healthy?
- Set 5 goals for your submission. Outline the basic steps to getting to these goals.
I use meditation for many reasons and find it helps me balance my moods, regain focus, and brings a sense of centeredness to my life. Sometimes I meditate and focus only on my breathing. Sometimes I use mantras. Sometimes I enjoy a guided meditation.
Below is a guided meditation about submission. It is 10 minutes in length and available for free.
People use vision boards for many things – careers, weddings, parties, love. Pintrest can be used to create such a board, or you can do it the more old-fashion way by getting a poster board from any craft shop or dollar store and placing images and items that represent your ideal versions of submission.
In one class a participant suggested looking back over what you have “loved” on Fetlife as part of your vision board (a great suggestion!!).